Titanic Stories Website
- Location: online at www.the-titanic.com - Created in Belfast for Tourism Ireland. Titanic Stories is designed to direct you to the most authentic information and experiences about the Titanic on the island of Ireland.
- Telephone:No Telephone
- Web: http://www.the-titanic.com
Titanic in Belfast - Award Winning Website of the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
Titanics Dock and Pumphouse
Titanic at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
Exclusive Historical Titanic Tour with Susie Millar
Titanic Interactive Trail
- Location: Available to hire from Belfast Welcome Centre Tourist Information
- Telephone:+4428 9024 6609
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.discovernorthernireland.com/Titanic-Interactive-Trail-A2204
- Titanic memorial plaque to remember the workers who sadly lost their lives
- Titanic Island Game, Free Titanic e-Book… coming soon!
- National Science & Engineering Week 9th to the 18th of March 2012
- Titanic Belfast - Check out this short video on the biggest Titanic Experience in the world!
- Taking the plunge Titanic style - Courtesy BBC news
- Titanifacts and Titanic Dock shortlisted in 2011 Belfast Business Awards
- Tales From the shipyard - screening at QFT in Belfast
- CEO Announced for Titanic Belfast
- Merry Christmas from 1910 - what a cracker… courtesy of the British Film Institute
- BBC Report - New species of bacteria found in Titanic ‘rusticles’